Next rewards is a community loyalty program that combine loyalty and payment card system. Next rewards cardholders will enjoy auto generated loyalty point system which can be converted into goods and services via all our participating merchants. Cardholders can collect points and pay their utility bills, prepaid top-up and etc via all participating merchants that equipped with the terminal. All participants (Next Rewards cardholders, merchants and affiliates) in this program will enjoy long term benefits and stream of income from various angles of all business transactions. Next Project Sdn Bhd is the program owner of Next Rewards (www.nextrewards.my).
Next Project Sdn Bhd as a program owner is to organise, recruit, and manage community of merchants that complement each other, to share and enlarge their membership base, to attract and retain members by giving superior value and choices to community merchants’ members.
The program concept:-
Combined strenghts of community merchants for members to collect and redeem merchant loyalty at any community merchants outlets.
Combined strenghts of community merchants to give attractive offers, discounts, new products offers, etc in one common community website serving their community merchants’ members, allowing their members to buy online with the card.
Combined strenghts of community merchants to offer attractive redemption products or services, giving members very high value of loyalty points.
The program is further enhanced by its ability to collect extra payment points, as long as the members use the card to make payment, no matter where they pay, be it tap at shops and food court, online purchase, or payment of bills, buy prepaid, remit money, buy games PIN at community website.
Next Rewards Card
Registration via sms. No signature required.
No credit checking. Guaranteed approval.
With a one time activation fee, members can enjoy lifetime loyalty and payment card membership, with a very attractive RM50,000 Personal Accident policy coverage at only RM15 a year.
Next rewards cardholder can transfer fund and point to another next rewards card holder via SMS.
Next rewards cardholder can enjoy loyalty and payment system as long as merchants participate in Next Rewards Program.
Next rewards cardholder earn loyalty points from community merchant outlets, community online discount coupons, community online shop, online payment convenience and tap to pay.
Next Rewards cardholder can enjoy the following benefit :-
- online shopping
- check loyalty point
- buy discount coupon
- pay bill / prepaid / games
- bus ticket / money transfer
This terminal comprises the following functions & systems :-
1) Top up prepaid system
2) Bill payment system
3) Remittance system
4) Buy insurance & Takaful system
5) Membership Card system
6) Cash deposit & withdrawal system
7) Buy bus ticket system
8) Buy online game system
9) Coupon system
10) Online shopping system
Merchants is an individual or a company that operates legal business and register with SSM (Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia / Companies Commission of Malaysia). It is a compulsory that all merchants must have premises in order to ensure that the merchant is eligible to participate in community loyalty program.
- Service Centre
- Sell prepaid
- Pay bill services
- Games pin
- Online booking, bus ticket etc
- payment / collection centre
- Tap to pay service
- top up Next Rewards card
- Sell Next Rewards multipurpose card
- Online reporting
- Run own loyalty program
- Customer earns your points outside your shop
- No need to invest and maintain system
- online reporting
- RM0.50 per coupon listing
- Any type of coupons
- No physical coupons
- 100% automated, no mistakes
- Online reporting
- Community loyalty program you can:
- Enlarge your customer base.
- Allow your members to collect and redeem points at your shop and other community merchants outlet.
- Offer your members attractive redemption items provided by community merchants.
- Allow your members to earn points when they use card to spend outside of community merchants outlets, either tap to pay or online shopping or online payment.
- Display and promote your products to members online.
- Promote your discount e-coupon online and allow members to tap to redeem. Simple and easy. No physical coupons needed.
- Provide convenience to members to pay bill, buy prepaid, buy games pin, transfer money, buy bus ticket, shop at other shopsand earn points.
- Allow members to check, to transfer and to redeem points online.
- Sell prepaid.
- Pay bill.
- Buy bus ticket.
- Sell online games.
- Top up Next Rewards card and provide cashout services.
- Provide bill presentment services.
- Earn long card activation commissions.
A. Business related questions
B. Membership related questions
C. Loyalty and Payment Card related questions
D. Loyalty Point related questions
E. Community Online shopping related questions
F. Coupon related questions
G. Admin related questions
A. Business Related Questions
1. What if the Community Merchant wants to have their logo on the Next Rewards card?
Next Project Sdn Bhd recommends that a Community Merchants are allowed to have their Company Logo printed alongside that of the Program Owner in order to have relevance and association to the community loyalty program. Minimum order is 300 cards.
2. How much does a community merchant have to pay to join the program?
- Registration fee for Merchant: RM500
- Registration fee for Loyalty Program with Community Online shop & community e-coupon: RM1,000
- Refundable Deposit for Terminal: RM500 per Terminal. (Not applicable to Online Community Merchant)
3. How much a community merchant does have to pay to maintain the Terminal?
A small amount of RM30 with the minimum period of 24 months in order to keep the Terminal running includes Data line, warranty & rental.
4. What if the merchant like to terminate before 24 months?
The deposit shall be deducted from the outstanding commitment fee.
5. How much a community merchant has to pay to maintain the program?
There is no maintenance fee.
6. Can I sell my products online?
Yes, you are given a web access to list your product online for selling.
7. How do I promote my products?
There are 2 ways to promote your products, you can list your product online for selling or list a discounted coupon for your products.
8. How does a community merchant benefit from joining the Loyalty program?
By joining the program, community merchant have instant access to combined customer base of all community merchants, merchant can also promote to the group via online shopping and online e-coupon.
9. How can this program promote my shop & my business?
You can display products & services in the online community website, sell your product & services via coupon. Community Loyalty Program will bring you more customers.
10. Who promote the Next Rewards loyalty card?
Every Merchant in the community can promote Loyalty & Payment Card to their own customers. Any Community Merchant that activates a new Member gets activation loyalty payment for life.
11. What services can I provide with the Terminal to generate revenue?
With the Terminal, you can provide paybill service, selling prepaid cards & even help members to topup their Loyalty & Payment Card, you can make profit out from all these services.
12. When I have problems or issues, who should I contact?
SMS to MM gateway: HELP#<your feedback>
B. Membership Related Questions
1. Do members need to renew his membership?
This is a life time membership; there is no need to renew the membership. You only pay once to activate your membership.
2. How do members renew their P.A.?
MM will send a reminder 14 days before the anniversary, customer just need to make a miscall to renew his P.A. or member can renew anytime online.
3. How much does a member need to pay for the P.A.?
Member pays RM30 for P.A. renewal
4. Can Members use their Loyalty points to renew their P.A. & buy P.A. for others?
5. Who is eligible for P.A.?
Member must be Malaysian 18 years and above.
Must have Malaysian I.C.
Must not be uniformed personnel.
C. Loyalty & Payment Card Related Question
1. What should a Member do, if he loses his Loyalty & Payment card?
Member must Call 03-2617 2799 as soon as he can, then go to any nearest community merchant to get a new card and sms to register again, all existing points & money will be transferred to the new card.
2. How much does a member pay for the replacement of card?
Pay RM5.00 to get a replacement card. Go to the nearest community merchant outlet to get it done.
3. Can I have a sub-card?
You can have as many sub-cards as you want.
4. Can my sub-card buy P.A.
Yes, please go to community website.
5. Can I transfer my points?
Yes, you can transfer online.
6. How much I have to pay, if I transfer points?
RM0.10 per transfer
7. Is there an expiry date for my Loyalty point?
No expiry, you can keep your points as long as you like. But if your card is not active for a year, your membership will be terminated.
8. Where can I topup my card?
You can topup your card at any Next Rewards merchants / EzeeLink Service Center or at community website.
9. When customers topup their Cards online, is there any benefit?
Customer will be rewarded with 8 points for every Ringgit topup.
10. Any charges if I topup my card at the community merchant outlets?
11. How do I check my card balance & points?
Use your hp to call 03-2617 2722, we will sms your balance & points, each time we charge 5 sen.
12. Can I stop payment, if lose my card?
Call 03-2617 2799 as soon as you can. Your card will be deactivated after you call.
13. If I found my lost card, can I use back?
No. It’s easier to just to get a new one.
14. If I change or lose my hp, what do I need to do?
Fax a copy of your IC & a letter of request to 03-8070 9516. Admin fee of RM10 will be charged.
15. Can I transfer the money in my card to banks?
Yes, you can visit community website to get it done.
16. Can I cash out the money in my card?
Yes, you may cash out the money in your card at any Next Rewards merchants, Online community website or EzeeLink Service Center, a small fee of RM0.50 + 1% of the amount you cash out will be imposed.
17. What is the maximum cash that i can deposit into the card?
D. Loyalty Point Related Questions
1. How does the community merchant pay for the point he issued to their customers?
Before a community can issue loyalty point, he must have sufficient fund in his Merchant Account, each time a point is issued, Mobile Money M will deduct from his Merchant Wallet.
2. Is there a service charge for issuing of point?
30% on value of points issued.
3. What is the value of loyalty point?
1 point = 0.1sen (10points = 1 sen, 100points = 10sen, 1,000points = RM1)
4. Can a customer redeem points from any participating Community Merchant outlet?
5. Any charge to Merchant during redemption?
6. Any charge to Member during redemption?
7. How soon does the Community Merchant receive payment after the redemption?
Immediately after the redemption.
E. Community Online Shopping Related Questions
1. Who does the community merchant contact, if he wants to list some product onto the community online shop for selling?
Every Community Merchant is given an access to the online shop, they can post the product, but the product will only get displayed on the online shop, after site moderator approves it.
2. If a customer purchases products from the online shop, how does the Seller get notified?
An email will be sent to the seller; he must login to the online shopping admin portal to fulfil the order.
3. When will the seller get paid?
Immediately into Merchant Account.
4. Who maintain the community online shop website?
All Merchants manage their own products & coupons listing.
F. Coupon Related Questions
1. Who design the coupon for me?
You can get your own designer. But you must follow the given specifications for your coupon design.
2. How do I list my coupon?
You are given a web access to list your coupon online.
3. How much do I pay to list a coupon?
RM0.50 per coupon listing
4. When do I get paid when a coupon is sold?
Upon redemption or upon coupon expiry
5. How does a customer redeem his coupon?
TAP card on terminal during redemption.
6. Does the customer need to print the coupon?
No, just TAP your Loyalty & Payment Card at merchant terminal to redeem.
7. How does a customer purchase coupons?
At community online shop, pay with Next Rewards card.
8. Can customer pay for coupon without Next Rewards card?
9. Can a Merchant set an expiry time for coupon?
Yes, it is a must, this is due to uncertainty that the product & services price may go up.
10. What type of conditions can a merchant set for coupons?
We provide an empty space for your T&C up to the Coupon seller to specify the conditions.
G. Admin related questions
1. How do I know my community merchant’s performance?
We will provide 2 reports:
- New member activated by each community merchant outlet.
- How much points each community merchant outlet has issued & redeemed.
2. As a community merchant, do I know who my members are?